The results of AnimeJapan’s 5th “Most Wanted Anime Adaptation” poll were announced on Wednesday ahead of the convention this weekend. Pom’s Senpai wa Otokonoko (Senpai is a Boy) web manga topped the ranking. The manga tells the story of a girl who confesses her love to her crossdressing senpai, whom she mistakenly believed to be a girl.
The full results of the poll are listed below:
- Senpai wa Otokonoko (Senpai is a Boy) by Pom
- Aru Hi, Ohime-sama ni Natteshimatta Ken ni Tsuite (One day, I Became a Princess) by Plutus (Story) and Spoon (Manga)
- Nitō to Tazuka no Nichijō (Nitō and Tazuka’s Daily Life) by Satou to Shio
- Magu-chan: God of Destruction by Kei Kamiki *Available on MangaPLUS/Viz Media
- Oshi no Ko (My Idol’s Kid) by Aka Akasaka (Story) and Mengo Yokoyari (Art)
- Solo Leveling by Chugong (Story), Kisoryeong (Adaptation), and Dubu (Redice Studio)…